Welcome to Paint the Moon Photoshop Actions

Paint the Moon offers Photoshop and Elements actions to help bring new life to your images and take hours off editing time. Professional editing tools to help you do everything including professional retouching, essential workflow edits, and beautiful and unique artistic processing ... all at the click of a button. Our actions work like magic to make processing amazingly quick and simple. Paint the Moon actions are also highly customizable for just the right look and help turn your photos into ART! Also offering fine art and vintage photo textures and other photographers tools for a unique look.

Browse our extensive collection of video tutorials to help guide you through the editing process. Try before you buy with beautiful free actions, textures and more to enhance your photos.

We’re so excited to share our happy news with the world … baby #3 will be joining us this spring! Edited with the Luminosity collection actions.

Pregnancy announcement - Baby News Photo - Photoshop Actions - Paint the Moon

By Annie Manning

Comments

1. Tracey says:

Congratulations! You are so inspiring as a photographer and a person!

2. Kate says:

I’m so happy for you! Looking forward to gorgeous pics of baby #3!!

3. Sharin J says:

Oh my gosh, How exciting for you all! Congratulations!

4. Malene Mittag says:

Hi:) I love you actions- really beautiful..:) What actionset can you recommand me- im a newborn photographer and i would love to have that soft smooth look on my pictures.. And a nice and light bw…?:) Thanks alot

1. Annie says:

Thank you, Malene! You may want to look at the Picture Perfect set (http://bit.ly/picture-perfect-retouching-workflow) and the Luminosity collection (http://bit.ly/luminosity-actions). :) Both are wonderful for newborn photography. Please feel free to email me at annabelle@paintthemoon.net if I can help with any other questions. :)

5. Jessica K says:

Love this photo!! Definitely a keeper.

6. Love all the action sets but my favorite is the Luminosity set!

7. I am soo loving the Moxie action set !! … and FW2 as well … I have most of the action sets, and I love them all, but those 2 I LOVE ! … hopefully I can get Luminosity soon ! =)

8. jen lugo says:

Love your actions!!!

9. Camilla says:

Love your work! Love your images! You have such a beautiful family!
    I did not understand how to enter for the give away, but here I am commenting to say that I love all your actions and I really want to become a fan of Luminosity The Essence and The Artisan! Keep the great work!

10. Jennifer says:

Hi, I was wondering if you do any workshops, webinars or mentoring? I love your work and I know I can be doing more with my photos but I’m not sure where to go from here. Please let me know. If you do not, if you can recommend any other places, I’m in the Chicago,IL area and on-line of course. I can’t afford Meg Bitton who I know does these things. I don’t quite understand what “actions” are…is that just where you upload the “action” and it saves so you just push the button and it automatically adds it to your photo? Thanks for the info.

-Jennifer

11. Shawn says:

I’d love to try the Picture Perfect Portrait Set :)

12. Mylen Pellerin says:

Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I’m totally in love with your actions! I bought 2 sets yesterday (if I had known about the discount I would have waited but I didn’t!). And togay I bought the luminosity set… A big thanks to let us use your talent in editing photos! (Excuse my english, I’m better in french!)

13. katie says:

i have been looking at this site for a few months, always admiring the beautiful work (both behind the camera and computer!). I just recently downloaded the free actions and they are fantastic! I adore them and the ease of using them! I am trying to decide on which ones to purchase in the NEAR future!

14. Jess says:

I took advantage of the weekend discount and purchased the Luminosity Essence set last night. I can only say WOW! I see a huge improvement in my clean edits. My images really needed that extra something and this set gets it right for me. There has always been something special about PTM Actions. Thanks Annie and I hope you’re feeling well! Congrats on the news!

15. I love Paint the Moon products!

16. liz says:

I love fresh wonderland so I would like fresh wonderland 2 to be my new favorite!

17. Shelley says:

Oh this is so exciting! Congratulations!! You have such a beautiful family. :]

18. LaRessa says:

I am such a huge fan! I wish I could have one of everything in your shop! I could only hope to be as good as you one day. Keep up the great work your a inspiration to many. Best of luck everyone!!

19. Wendy says:

I would love to someday own the Luminosity set! It’s wonderful :)

20. mercy says:

I love Luminosity collection! <3

21. Laura Harvey says:

One week with my Luminosity set and I love them so far. I’ll admit I was a little intimidated the first day being an average Photoshop user but I’m getting the hang of them. Photos have never looked better!

22. yani says:

do you have Christmas sales (special) for Luminosity E and A)?

23. Jen says:

Congrats! I also must ask, where did you get your boots? They are so cute!